14 years ago
Friday, March 27, 2009
It's about TIme
Ya know, I really need to blog. I need to change the view of the last entry. Not that I don't like it but, it just needs to change. :) Anyway, life has been crazy busy as usual. I tried to blog after we went on a horse ride awhile ago but just as I was getting to upload the pictures my internet went down and I ran out of time. So its just under this post. Last weekend we went to Logan and stayed with my sister Mary and watched her in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat" she did an awesome job. As usual. I'm really sad that I didn't get to see her in Cinderella. She was cinderella. I did however get to see it on video and she was fab!! Here are a few photos of the weekend.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Logan has mentioned Payton several times since last week. He must've forgotten the first time they met (when you showed us the house) & she slapped him across the face! heheheh. I should have her do that more often. Just kidding.
I got your message but we were out of the house all evening. It's been crazy!
Post a Comment