14 years ago
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Newest Addition
Snicker finally had her baby early this morning. She had a little horse colt (boy). Woohoo, just what we hoped for. He is pretty cute. My guess is that she had him somewhere between 12:00 and 3:30 this morning. When I went out at 3:30 there he was. He was mostly dry already. He's really friendly and Snicker is an excellent mom. So here are some pictures.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
SOOOO cute! I love it. Congrats on the newest family member!! I'm sure Casey is excited to have some testosterone in the fam! :) haha
He is too cute!!! I am sure you will enjoy watching him grow.
He is so dang cute. I miss having little colts and horses. That is awesome that Mary is in all of those plays. Tell her I said hi.
Finally! Now you don't have to get up early to check. Sleep, here we come!
Post a Comment