Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spring Horseback Ride

(Okay this is an old post that I started but the internet failed just as I was trying to upload photos. So here it is anyway.) Well Ashton was hoping I would post some more pictures of our ride we took last Saturday so I guess I better. We had a really enjoyable ride. BUT...I definately got saddle sore. Guess that's what I get for not riding for so long. We went down on the buckhorn wash. Luke had heard about a trail down by Mexican Hat. Well we didn't go quite far enough down the buckhorn before we jumped the horses out. We ended up riding into a few dead ends before we figured we were done riding. It was a lot of fun though. Now we know what the early scouts had to go through to find ways through the desert. These washes we rode up were pretty tricky and rock in some spots. FUN FUN FUN




1 comment:

Denise said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I miss the mountains and wow it would be amazing to ride horses in that scenery.