Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Guess I'm going private too!!

Everybody's doing it!! J/K I was going to go private when I first started, but that happened didn't it. So if you would like to continue to view my blog please leave me your email address so I will be sure to add you. Not sure when it will happen but I will keep you posted.

11 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

joyful700@gmail.com - I feel a lot safer now that mine is private!

Luke and Mary said...

I love the flyfishing picture!! :)
marylou_hoo@hotmail.com

The Johnsons said...

I would love you to add me so I can keep seeing your cute family. Taylorclt@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Count us in too!!
smiley_jew@hotmail.com

Shemri and Gang said...

Love to keep reading. shembracken@hotmail.com

Jessica Jensen said...

bartandjessicajensen@yahoo.com

Elizabeth said...

Well Hello! I just discovered you today and you are already going private... I love that main pic you have. lizcunningham21@hotmail.com

Denise said...

I can't believe how fast your girls are growing up. Time has flown by since the last time we saw you guys. I am now blogging because Shemri gave Dave a hard time and he gave me a hard time. I don't have the time, but it has been a great way to catch up on all of our cousins that are spread all over the place. My blog is www.kennethdeniseandboys.blogspot.com . Tell Casey we said hi. We hope to get up to Utah as a family soon to see everyone. We just weren't able to make it up there for Aunt Marilynns funeral. Kenneth had gone up in October to spend a weekend with Grandma and Grandpa and so we didn't make it back up. We miss seeing all of the cousins there and hope to be able to stay somewhat connected through these blogs.

Amber said...

I like checking your blog every once in a while. Please add my email. dearambelina13@hotmail.com.

Hopes Family said...

Don't forget us!

Rasmussen Family said...

Hey Jana and Casey,

Add me to you list, I like to see what you guys are up to.

Your cousin Cindy