The Sunday before Halloween we had lots of family over to carve pumpkins. Sue made some delicious Taco Soup and later we carved pumpkins with all the kids. We had a lot of messy fun.
You'd think that these were the adults pumpkins. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Oh wait, I guess they are the kids pumpkins. They look like they are enjoying this, don't they?!
Yay!!!! Pictures of the family I miss so much! I don't know what my problem is but today I miss everyone so badly! It's a good thing Val's having her baby this week so I hopefully get to see you guys Saturday... unless of course you all come on Friday :(
I love this picture of Harley - she is such a doll. I'm glad you guys carved these pumpkins so I could use them to take pictures of Jocelyn with them! Ha ha
2 comments:
Yay!!!! Pictures of the family I miss so much! I don't know what my problem is but today I miss everyone so badly! It's a good thing Val's having her baby this week so I hopefully get to see you guys Saturday... unless of course you all come on Friday :(
I love this picture of Harley - she is such a doll. I'm glad you guys carved these pumpkins so I could use them to take pictures of Jocelyn with them! Ha ha
Post a Comment