Saturday, October 25, 2008

DIRT

Last Saturday we all worked outside in the yard all day long. Casey was moving dirt all around the house to get ready so we can start landscaping. Dad worked at taking out dirt in the garden around the edges to put more top soil in. Yes, so that the garden will be bigger next year. So anyone that wants some fresh veggies call me and come help me pick and they are yours. I can't pick that big of a garden alone. Plus who can eat that much. I froze and bottled a ton and their was still a lot I had to throw away. I hate throwing food away. I tried to give it away but nobody wanted anymore squash either. Anyway, I also worked in the garden pulling out all the dead plants to get it ready to till up. The girls played in the dirt and then Nati decided to go to the store with my mom. Payton stayed and helped me. Towards the end of the day Casey and I were standing in the garden talking and we heard this little giggle. We both looked over at Payton and just started to laugh. She had tucked her shirt into her pants and was putting the DARK, BLACK Scofield topsoil down her shirt and giggling as she was doing it. It was hilarious!! I don't think she could get any more dirt on her.



Payton is such a poser. I kept telling her to hold still and she kept throwing all these poses out. So I had to post all the photos.








3 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

I thought you only had that much dirt with boys! You did have your hands full.
Oh and I would love to know more about the scrapbook sites.

Tori said...

What a model! I'm sure that was a fun shower. :) That is a lot of dirt!

Amy said...

Hey,
I had to check out your blog after you told me you had one! What cute pictures! How is Casey feeling? I hope better.
Amy