Okay so this should have been posted a long time ago but oh well. The girls were excited to go back to school way back in August and September.


Okay so this should have been posted a long time ago but oh well. The girls were excited to go back to school.
6 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how old they are getting - I love your scrapbook pages!
How fun! I started my scrap book pages of the first day of school last month and haven't finished them yet. Where does the time go? I love the picture of the two of them waking to the bus stop, precious.
So why didn't I know that you had a blog! Is there anyone else like Ailese or Ashton who have a blog I should know about. I am going to add you to my stalking list. Your girls are the cutest.
by the way which scrapbooking website are you using, your pages are so so cute!
Cute, cute kids! :)
Thanks for passing my name along to your friend. I haven't done many slide shows this summer (having a new baby around) but now I'm ready to get going again. I even made a blog, but it still needs some tweaking. Do me a favor & send me an email with your photography prices. chicadoo123@yahoo.com
~Natalie
DO YOU use a digital scrapbook program or do you just scan in the pages that you have done. You do a great job.
Post a Comment