Thursday, September 18, 2008

Way toooooo long

Sorry I haven't posted for a long time and this is even going to be short. Life has absolutly been crazy busy. School started for Nati and Payton and then I started helping a friend with some of her wedding stuff and that pretty much has occupied my time and now we are getting ready to go camping for the hunt next week so I promise when we get back I will blog about everything and get caught up. Ha Ha ha

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Jana, this is Cassie Johnson we were in the married branch in Price together. I found your blog and you have the cutest little girls. I can't believe how big your oldest is. How old is she now? I'm adding you to my list of friends if you don't mind. You can check my blog out at shaeandpae.blogspot.com