






Okay so it takes me awhile to blog this way but by doing so it makes me scrapbook my pages. Wednesday, August 13th the girls and I went to Logan and stayed with Mary while the Casey, Luke, Jason and my dad went packing into the Uintah mountains. We all had a great time, but it went by way too fast. Logan is a fun place to be and Mary lives in the perfect location. It is within walking distance from everything fun (swimming, zoo, park, river walkway, but we had to drive to go shopping.) Anyway we had a ton of fun.
Funny thing that happened after we went swimming. I got the girls bathed and as I was fixing Paytons hair I combed her bangs off to one side. She looked in the mirror and started laughing. She said "Mom, I look like a Jonas Brother." I couldn't help but laugh. She cracks me up sometimes. Just thought I would share.

5 comments:
Jana! Welcome to the blogging world. I haven't seen you to congratulate you on baby Harley... She is pretty dang cute! And that hair!!! Anyway, I thought I would say hi.
I had SOOOOOOOOOO much fun with you guys! Thanks for coming! And i love the scrapbook pages! Go you!!!
Cute pages Jana. Are you designing them yourself, or is it a templet? Which ever they are, the look great!
Your scrapbook pages are awesome! The pictures are all really cute of you guys ~ it looks like it was a lot of fun!
I am going private so email me from the email you use to sign in to your blog.
smiley_jew@hotmail.com
Post a Comment