Me, Harley (first time in a pool), Mary and Tianna swimming at the hotel pool in St. George.
Tori, Camryn & Rylie in St. George
Nati & Taylor had a blast in St. George swimming. That was what we did for the most part. We did go to a couple plays at Tuacan.
Harley was exhausted after swimming at grandmas
Payton and Rylie at the Helper Pool.
We have been swimming a lot this summer. It has been so hot that it has been fun and refreshing to be in the water. Even little Harley loves the water. These are just a few highlight photos of the girls swimming at different places. The best has been at Grandma Bonnie and Grandpa Neil's house where we have set up a little pool in there back yard. We have been swimming there at least once or twice a week all summer.

5 comments:
well it's about time!!!
I didn't know you could go private with Blogspot. My friend is private with Typepad, and it really is no big deal to me that I have to log on. She just gives everyone the same screenname and password.
Looks good Jana! At least we all have good tans right? :)
Good job Jana! Way to go! I like the wallpaper, you'll have to show me how to make my blog cute too.
HOORAY!! I love blogs! It's VERY cute! We love you!
I found your blog through Julie's. Harley is beautiful. Congrats. I am glad to see that things are well with you guys and your family.
Post a Comment