
We left for Ferron Mountain Tuesday evening to go camping for the week. It was the annual muzzleloader deer hunt and that is where the boys decided to go hunting this year. They were all very excited and anticipated waking up at the crack of dawn. Casey set his alarm for 5:30 a.m. And when he got up so did all the kids. They were even excited. For what I don't know, but they were excited. So that meant that I had to get up as well. I looked out the trailer window and saw the sunrise and scrambled out of bed to find my camera. I missed the the best shot because it took me so long to get out the door but this shot turned out pretty as well. At that point I wished I had brought my big camera. But every other time I pack it I never used it. My little cannon did a pretty good job though.

1 comment:
Ooooooooooooooo!!
That IS pretty. Good job little Cannon!
Post a Comment