Thursday, October 29, 2009

Vintage Temple Pictures For Sale

I am now selling vintage temple pictures. You may chose from just a print, to a framed print (canvas is also available). There are also many different sizes ranging from 8x10 up to 24x36. I have pictures of the Manti, Salt Lake, Logan, Timpanogos and soon to be more. These would make great gifts for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, CHRISTMAS or just because!! So let me know if you are interested.

They can also be personalized with names & dates, quotes. You want it I will do it. Here is a sample of the Manti Temple.



This print is 10x20

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love it! Someday when I get married again, I want one of these so I'll let you know! Don't worry, it's not anytime soon....

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

Janna, I haven't read any posts in a while, so I am a little bit behind. I am so sorry about Victoria. I read through her blog and the stregth of the family is awesome. Thanks for putting her blog site on your blog so I could have the chance to read through it.

By the way, how much would one of the big canvases of the Temple be?

The Johnsons said...

I have wanted one of those temple pictures for years. How much do they cost?