I can't even begin to explain all the feelings I have had this past week. I can only tell all of you that my testimony has grown in leaps and bounds. Knowing that only the Lord knows what our future holds for us is so overwhelming. I've always known this but its just more profound when you or loved ones are faced with such difficult trials. I am sure that many of us might feel the same in feeling like we want to know the future and what it hold for us. Especially this past week. It would help make decisions so much easier for James and Val. They have had some very hard decisions to make. My faith and many others has definitely been exercised. It is comforting knowing that if we put our faith in our Heavenly Father and put our lives in his hands that all will be okay. It is so awesome that there are some many people praying, lighting candle, fasting and supporting my brother and his family at this time. Even small children are exercising there faith. I am grateful for my family, friends and even strangers for their kind gestures. Thank you everyone for all you are doing. Continue to keep them in your prayers. Vittoria is a fighter and an amazing little girl.
You can keep updated on Vittoria's progress through the link on the sidebar.
14 years ago

2 comments:
Sorry to hear of your nieces passing. I have been following her blog every since you posted it and she had an unbelievable will to live. It is a blessing that she no longer needs to struggle or suffer any more pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Vittoria's family.
Hey Jana. I didn't even know Vittoria but I got a text that day asking to pray for your family. I just read the Vittori's Corner and I am sitting here on my couch bawling. I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment