Jason, Joy and Jocelyn came down to Halloween with us. We had fun truck-or-treating and see Taylor, Rylie,and Camryn in their costumes. Thanks guys for a fun time. Hope we can do it again soon. And Joy thank you for amuzing my girls and letting them dress you up. They enjoyed that and sorry for the torture!! :)
Here are the girls in their costumes.




This is Nati's friend Jessica. She and Nati had the same costumes.

Nati, Payton & Jessica

Yes I did dress up only because I had to help at the school. I really don't like dressing up, but I gave in for the girls. Casey came dressed as a tourist to the trunk-or-treat.


Harley and Jocelyn hanging out in their cute costumes.

4 comments:
SO cute! I love your girls! Thanks again for having us - we loved spending time with you and Jocelyn LOVED spending time with Harley! Can't wait to see you again!
You make one HOT Kitty! :) NO really, you looked really pretty in that picture. Everyone looked great.. including Joy in the mirrors ;) I think it's funny Casey was a tourist-- i like it!
Looks like your girls had a good time. They sure are cute.
I can see you in the miror. Is the picture on the top of Casey from our trip to Alpine?
Post a Comment