Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Horse Ride to Marsing Ranch

This last weekend we went on a horse ride to Marsing Ranch. It was a blast! This was the first time Casey and I have been. We had quite a group with us. Bob and Sue, My Dad Neil, Some of Lukes friends, Luke and Mallory, and Casey and I. We left Price at 8:00 am and returned home at about 4ish. Not having been on long rides for awhile I think everyone was a little sore. Some more than others! :)


Mallory


Some march to the beat of a drum but some march to their own beat!


Pucker UP!!


Luke and Mallory


Casey and Jana


Sue in a window


The Clampets!!


With dad Clampet at the wheel!! Isn't that a cute face!


He looks like he might be up to something, don't ya think?!


What a cute little cabin.


Luke and Mallory - Run like the wind!


High on a mountain top

What a day can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Jessica Jensen said...

Looks like you had a fun time. It nice that you and Casey got some time together

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

That looks so fun! I wish I was there!