Monday, March 15, 2010

Payton turns 6

Last friday Payton had her 6th birthday! Boy where does the time goes. My girls are growing up so fast. Nati will be 9 in 3 weeks and Harley will turn 2 two weeks later. I really didn't plan those birthdays very well did I. I will be very busy in the next few weeks making quilts for the other two girls. For their birthday I am doing the girls bedrooms with the help of Grandma Bonnie pitching in! Payton was so excited about her cowgirl room.

However, I do have one bare wall that I have posted a photo of. I would love to have some ideas on what to do with it. I was think of maybe printing some pictures of our horses out in sepia and doing something with those. A friend of mine also gave me an idea of covering some cork boards with fabric to hang some of her art work on.








We had lots of cousins, aunts, and uncles come and celebrate Payton's birthday along with Grandma Sues birthday and Konans. She got a ton of great gift and was really excited about them. Thanks everyone. She got some polly pockets, pet shops, cloths, shoes, DS game, an art kit (funny thing about this is Grandma Sue took Payton shopping to pick out her gift and I thought she would come home with some pet shops or polly pockets, but I should have guessed that she would have picked the art kit. That kid loves to draw and cut lots of projects. Thanks Gma Sue) She also got her bedroom mostly done. Thank you Gma Bonnie for going in on her bedroom with me.

3 comments:

ClistyB said...

so cute! what about a horseshoe on the top/middle of the door?

Hopes Family said...

Happy Birthday Payton! Love the room. There are a lot of things you can do. Every cowgirl room needs a cowboy star or a shelve, a rope and cowboy hat; it depends what you are looking for.

Advice from Ordinary People Flourishing Together said...

I also think it is crazy that my kids are almost six. Seriously, that went by way fast.